Grants’ Manager / Grant Reports Writer at Amani Children’s Home
- Company: Amani Children’s Home
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Amani Children’s Home
Amani Children’s Home, Centre for Street Children, is seeking two talented, high-performing staff to support all international fundraising and communications efforts for this established and growing nonprofit, which celebrates its 20th anniversary this year.
Amani is committed to reducing the number of children living on the streets in Tanzania by providing a nurturing place for homeless children to heal, grow, and learn. Amani also reunites children with their relatives when possible and equips their families with the tools they need to be self-sustainable. Amani is a community-based nonprofit that supports hundreds of children around Tanzania, and a national leader in promoting children’s rights.
Position Title: Grants’ Manager / Grant Reports Writer
We’re looking for a Grants Manager & Reports/Proposals Writer who will monitor all of Amani’s grants, write engaging & inspiring reports & proposals and ensure these reports & proposals are delivered on time.
- Manage the grant cycles for 12-20 different grants – from prospecting to proposal submission to grant reporting.
- Coordinate continuous data collecting/tracking (narrative, statistics, and financial) for various grant reports.
- Write and submit accurate, well-written, inspiring narrative & financial reports for all existing grants.
- Work together with the ED to write equally accurate, well-written and inspiring narrative & financial grant proposals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and follow up with multiple people.
- Ability to create beautiful documents in Word, Excel and Canva.
- Good understanding of financial budget and expense reports for donor reporting.
- Native-level English fluency, with strong writing, editing and presentation skills.
- An intermediate-level grasp of Swahili is a strong advantage.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as English, journalism, media, public relations, communications or related).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in professional grant/report writing and non-profit fundraising OR a minimum of 4 years comparable and transferable skills from previous roles.
- A proven, professional track record of successful fundraising / grant writing.
Method of ApplicationFor immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected], with the subject line: Grants Manager.
The position will remain open until filled.