Electrical Engineer at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL)
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacant positions currently available in the company as follows below…
Electrical Engineer (1 Post)
Electrical Engineer is responsible for design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles.
Duties of the Electrical Engineer are:
- Designing electrical systems or their components;
- Diagnosing and solving electrical problems with products or systems;
- Installing, servicing, calibrating and updating electrical systems;
- Repairing or replacing faulty electrical parts of a product;
- Developing and testing electrical system prototypes or simulated events and making modifications if required;
- Contributing to the compilation of user instructions;
- Conducting inspections to ensure that products or systems are in a safe and usable condition; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assigned by Supervisors.
Salaries and Other Fringe Benefits will be as per the Company’s Salary scales/structures and the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is September 15th, 2020.