Audit Seniors at HLB Tanzania
- Company: HLB Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
HLB TANZANIA is a member of HLB International – a worldwide network of independent accounting firms and business advisers, with its Head Office located at Acacia Estates, 84 Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam. Our membership with HLB International equips us with a blend of expertise and experiences from different business cultures in the world, enabling us to provide our clients with certified services.
HLB TANZANIA provides audit, tax and advisory services to organizations and commercial entities spanning multiple industries in the region. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
Being Part of HLB Tanzania means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have an opportunity to navigate multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse organizations, industries, and business environments firsthand. The state-of-art for HLB Tanzania methodology and tools will enable and empower you to learn on job while meeting the demands of clients.
If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
We are looking to recruit Audit Seniors to join our audit practice.
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors
- Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Perform audits on complex sections which requires advanced knowledge and skills
- Managing work in progress and ensuring that collections are made within reasonable timeframes
- Coaching associates to ensure that they perform audits to highest level of standards
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in provision of external audits.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance and professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA)
- Proven understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), and the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
Key Skills and attributes
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics with recommended solutions