This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
14 Sep 2020
Workshop Manager – Heavy Trucks and Machines Maintenance at Kazini Kwetu
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Kazini Kwetu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience in mechanical works on heavy duty machines including heavy trucks and similar.
- Computer literate.
- Good communications skills in English.
- Manage, organise and control an efficient mechanical engineering workshop including the management of Technicians
- Allocate the work on a daily basis to the Mechanical Technicians, monitoring progress and inspecting completed work to ensure the required standards are achieved
- Provide a mechanical engineering advisory service to clients.
- Ensure all lifting gear and workshop equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Manage the administration of the mechanical workshop. Ensure all log books and departmental records are effectively maintained to enable stock control, ordering of parts and all other workshop functions operate efficiently.
- Work within the Workshop on a regular basis, to retain/update mechanical skills & knowledge.
- Be prepared to step in and assist Mechanical Technicians in times of emergencies & undertake on the job training with Mechanical Technicians should it be required.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of Application
Closing Date : 14th October, 2020.