WISH Sustainability Lead at Options Consultancy Services Limited
- Company: Options Consultancy Services Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options Consultancy is seeking a Sustainability lead to oversee the implementation of strategies to increase government investments in sexual and reproductive health (SRH) in Tanzania and contribute to the overall national ownership goals for the Women’s Integrated Sexual Health Programme (WISH.)
The Sustainability Lead will be responsible for delivering Options’ approach to achieving national ownership and sustainability pathways of change. They will be working closely with their team and other consortium partners in Tanzania to ensure strategic linkages with other outputs.
The post holder will directly act as the advisor in one of the three areas listed below. The remaining two areas will be supported by two technical staff who will be managed by the post holder:
- Policy and Planning Advisor
- Evidence and Accountability Advisor
- Health Financing Advisor
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- At least a Master’s Degree in public health, health economics, health management or a related field.
- At least ten years’ work experience in a highly competitive and busy work environment, with significant experience in the provision of technical assistance for health.
- Work experience and knowledge of priority SRH/FP issues facing women and girls in Tanzania.
- Considerable experience in leading the delivery of donor-funded programmes, particularly those funded by FCDO.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Overseas candidates require a valid Tanzanian work permit
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th December, 2020.