22 Dec 2022
Wholesales Manager at ONGEZA
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: ONGEZA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Plans and conducts effective sales calls/visits of hybrid maize seeds and other Agro Inputs with current and prospective customers.
- Build a Strong Wholesale distribution channel
- Provide agronomic support & advice to customers and prospects.
- Strategically plan activities to generate demand for available products.
- Research and understand the needs of the customer and plan sales activities to increase sales and hybrid adoption.Maintain agronomic and technical knowledge of products in the various segments and analyze market to understand opportunities that are available to increase seed usage
- Work with customer complaints to ensure they are resolved.
- Coach stockiest/ retailers on product management to ensure they successfully maintain quality.
- Provide after-sale customer service that increases customer loyalty and repeat orders.
- Plan and deliver presentations to retailers and potential customers that help increase sales in sales area.
- Develop, execute, and continuously improve a plan for sales area that increases customer engagement, market share, and profitability.
- Allocates and utilizes available resources to maximize return on short-term and long-term strategic plan for sales area.
- Actively contributes to analyze local market needs and suggest changes or improvements to distribution strategy and farmer’s segmentation.
- Maintains and develop relationship with the customer’s
- Full accountability of accounts receivable.
- Provide the company with the necessary market intelligence required for commercial success of our business.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Closing Date : 11th January, 2023.