Weighbridge /factory clerk at Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Company: Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Tanzania
Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL) is incorporated as Limited Liability Company established under the Companies Act Cap 212. The Company is solely owned by the Public Entities. The MHCL head office is located at Plot 38 Kweminyasa – Mponde, Bumbuli District Council in Tanga Region. The Company owns a tea-processing factory at Mponde and deals with the purchase of green tea leaves and processing the same.
The MHCL is seeking to employ qualified, dynamic, committed, responsible, and self-motivated people to fill the following vacant positions mentioned below:
Weighbridge /factory clerk(l)
- To counter check the factory weight of received green leaf from field and measure SPK and Leaf count before the leaf is being processed.
- To weigh net weight of received green leaf and compute and compute a daily green leaf reception report.
- To develop truck reporting time to the factory and time spend for offloading
- To check on Greenleaf variances in terms of kilogram and make follow up on the cause of such variances.
- To develop a plucking green leaf distribution into Schemes.
- To upload digital scales to be used with drivers in green leaf collection report to engineer in case there is errors, faults and __ misreading.
- To perform any other duties from Factory manager
Holder of Diploma in weight and measure or other related field.
Candidate shall have at least 1-year working experience from a reputable processing or manufacturing industry. Computer skills are essential. Ability to measure quality of tea, Able to work public holidays days and nights with minimum supervision or under no supervision.
As provided in the salary structure and in the MHCL Incentive Scheme.
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed; application letter, Curriculum Vitae; Certified Copies of Academic and professional Certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates/ Master’s
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advancedlevel education should be verified by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified Certificates and Provisional Statement of Results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephone numbers and e-mails
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be submitted to below address not later than 22nd November, 2023, via email or postal.
Mponde Holding Company Limited,
P.O. Box 242,
Email: [email protected]