Waste Management Officer at Tindwa Medical and Health Service
- Company: Tindwa Medical and Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Tindwa Medical and Health Service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and Environmental Management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Currently, it is looking for a volunteering person who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company for the procurement department
Job Title : Waste Management Officer (Volunteer )
Department: Waste and Environment Management
Reports to: Waste and Environment Manager
Deadline : 22nd March 2020 :
- Minimal qualification Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science and Management, Environmental Health Sciences or any related field
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
- Must have computer skills
- Managerial skill will be added advantage
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills
- Manage statutory Compliance for all operations
- Overseeing collection, transportation and disposal of waste, to ensure its efficiency and prevent contamination – of air, land or water.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Formulating disposal methods and developing new approach/methods on waste management
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Supervising team and providing additional training and coaching as needed to ensure everyone is performing their job properly
Method of ApplicationSend your CV and copy of certificates via [email protected] copy [email protected]
Closing Date : 16th April, 2021.