21 Jun 2021
WASH Technical Assistant Sanitation at NRC
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NRC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kibondo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Role and responsibilities
- Supervise and monitor construction of sanitation facilities (household and institutional latrines)
- Request latrine construction materials from the warehouse in a timely manner, supervise and monitor distribution of latrines construction materials to the beneficiaries.
- Monitor and ensure proper usage of the latrine construction materials, assets and tools.
- Monitor proper positioning of the latrines on the site using monitoring tools kobo, Q-Gis etc.
- Facilitate community mobilization for all activities related to the provision of sanitation facilities and hygiene promotion, in close coordination with the NRC shelter team
- Facilitate effective implementation of sanitation activities which includes supervision and monitoring of latrine construction, fabrication of slabs and ensuring tasks are completed correctly and on schedule
- Conduct latrine coverage assessments and continuous gap identification and analysis.
- Take account of gender, protection, HIV, the environment, and other important cross-cutting concerns in program design, implementation, and reporting; carries out activities in a way that reflects the needs of specific groups and individuals e.g. elderly people, minority groups, children, and people with disabilities
- Capacity building, supervision and monitoring of refugee community workers.
- Represent NRC in relevant meetings when called upon.
- Take part in general assessments, upon request
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021.