Warehouse Manager at Habili & Company Ltd
- Company: Habili & Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
HABILI & CO. LTD (HCL) is a registered company in Tanzania to provide a total solution for heavy Earthmoving eguipment spare parts. Habili and Co Limited is also the Holding company for Habili Parts Limited which deals exclusively with eguipment engine parts as well as Habili Undercarriage Limited which deals exclusively with undercarriage and Ground engaging tools (G.E.T) equipment parts, the company is underway to commence importation, refurbishment and sale of Used equipment in a good working condition. In alignment with the vision and mission of the company HCL is looking for energetic, motivated and self-driven personnel to fill the following posts currently vacant in the company.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine and account for stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo, inventory and items
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Key skills for warehouse managers, Good team working skills, Managerial skills, Time management ability, Interpersonal skills, Verbal and written communication skills, Logical reasoning, Numerical skills, Technical skills, IT skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Warehouse Management, Procurement, Logistics or any other relevant degree.
- Four(4)years’experience in warehouse management duties in management orsenior position in heavy equipment spare part vending organization
Method of ApplicationSend your Application Letter addressed to “The Human Resource Manager, P.O.BOX 34104 Dar Es Salaam attaching your Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of Transcripts, Academic and Professional certificates; all of the documents should be in a single PDF document (and not otherwise) via email address [email protected]. Use the title of the post you are applying for as your subjectline.
Deadline for Application: 213t December 2022.
In case any applicant does not hear from us by 9th January 2023 he/she should consider his/her application unsuccessful.