Waiter/Waitress at Embalakai Camp
- Company: Embalakai Camp
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
JOB VACANCY AT EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Vacancy title: WAITER/WAITRESS
Type: FULL TIME
Deadline of this Job: 31st December 2022
Industry: Hospitality and Tourism
Duty Station: SERENGETI/NGORONGORO
Date Posted: December 13th, 2022.
Base Salary: TSH 300,000/= up to TSH 400,000/=
Department: FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
ABOUT EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Embalakai Camp offers a semi-permanent tented camp in the heart of the Serengeti. Our company provides superior service ensuring our guest’s needs are met to the highest standards. Embalakai Camps’ aim is to bring clients into the Tanzanian Wilderness to indulge in a once in a lifetime experience while protecting the natural integrity of the land. We are team of highly committed ‘real life/genuine’ people committed to providing the ultimate accommodation experience for a well-deserved rest in between days spent exploring the magic and beauty of the Tanzanian landscapes and wildlife.
Studies according to the position
Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook.
High level of English speaking
Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
Good manners and a positive attitude
A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
Age in between 25 – 40 years old
Responsible greeting and serving customers with food and drinks, providing information about the camp, multi-tasking various tasks and duties.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
1) To Taking customer orders and to serve food and drinks to guests, visitors, or clients.
2) To greet and escort guests, visitors, or clients to their respective tents.
3) To address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
4) To assist in cleaning of customers’ tents, lounge and the kitchen.
5) To assist in changing bed linen and making beds in tents.
6) To assist in washing, drying and folding clothing and other textile items.
7) To Sweeping and mopping floors.
8) Cleaning public areas, such as the lounge, toilet and the kitchen.
9) Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.