Volunteer/ Intern – Cashier at IanMicroFinance
- Company: IanMicroFinance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Arusha & Moshi
IanMicroFinance is a small Financial Services Provider in Kilimanjaro – Moshi was established in 2019 and licensed by the Bank of Tanzania under CRDB.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Bags purchases if needed.
- Processes return transactions.
- auditing financial information.
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- analyzing accounts and business plans
Method of Application
Deadline for application is 02nd Nov 2020, Application is only for diploma holders in Accounts, finance, banking etc, Applicant must be residence of Moshi.
Apply with CV and Cover letter only through the site or this email [email protected] JOB SCAM ALERT! Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money. AjiraLeo Tanzania is not responsible for money paid to Scammers, Report to [email protected]