VAS Core Services Executive at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania - Vodacom Jobs in Tanzania
• Manages Nipige Tafu service E2E to ensure sustainable revenue growth.
• Monitoring of the key operation indicators for Nipige Tafu service on daily basis
• Execute commercial actions for sustainable revenue growth such as new features launches, re-profiling and product enhancements
• Ensure compliances are smoothly managed under the portfolio.
• Provide the necessary guidance and support to partner CVAS and other stakeholders involved
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portifolio
• Develop a business relationship with all stakeholders involved from design to the launch of planned products to ensure fully alignment within and outside the organization.
• Drive Nipige Tafu service and make sure at all times meets desired company KPIs and provide reasonable contribution to the digital revenue bucket
• Proactively manage Nipige Tafu life cycle
• Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
• Monitor the customer trend and align with other stakeholders for any improvement required
• Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges
• Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Key performance indicators:
• Increase in profitability as well as market share.
• Proactively lead the partners in delivering products on time
• Ensure Innovation drives the product roadmaps that lead to delivery of relevant products in the market
• Always adhere to Compliances for both regulations and HSE
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong understanding of managing projects.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2022.