Utility Operator / Maintenance Technician at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Company: Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
1. Have knowledge to operate plant machinery and equipment including machine presses, air compressors, air conditioning, plumbing, light fixtures, water chillers, slitters, forklifts, motor controllers and electrical lines.
2. Dismantle defective equipment and install new or repaired parts.
3. Perform preventative maintenance to equipment and maintain proper inventory levels of maintenance parts.
4. Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
5. Install and repair electrical or electronic services/components as needed.
6.Plan, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment according to published maintenance schedule.
7. Repair & replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators & related equipment.
8.Utilize supplier techs to help troubleshoot mechanic issues as necessary. supervise techs when onsite if preventative maintenance or repair can’t be done in-house.
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in filler operation and maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should be from beverage industry -CSD
Knowledge required: CLIT, Operation, Maintenance, overhauling, HP, LP Chiller operation and maintenance
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Method of Application
Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Or Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.