Unit Sales Manager (Retail) at Alliance Life Assurance Ltd
- Company: Alliance Life Assurance Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Unit Sales Manager (Retail) at Alliance Life Assurance Ltd June, 2021
Career Opportunity: Unit Sales Manager (Retail)
|Job title: Unit Sales Manager (Retail)||Department: Retail Department|
|Location: Dar es Salaam||Reports to: Retail Manager|
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first locally privately owned Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa providing life insurance solutions to both corporate and individuals. Alliance Life is highly rated in leadership, innovation, customer service, and risk management.
The company is looking for experienced Life Insurance Unit Sales Managers (Retail) to join the Team. As an experienced Unit Sales Manager (Retail), you will be responsible for selling the retail products and to support the retail distribution network to meet the sales target and contribute to the growth of the Retail Business portfolio. The Unit Sales Manager (Retail) will report to the Retail Manager and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Unit Sales Manager (Retail) is to execute the Retail Strategy. He/she will be responsible for setting targets for the Retail Financial Advisors (RFA) who will report to him/her, and manage the performance of the team versus the target. The Unit Sales Manager (Retail) will also be responsible for supporting his/her team’s progress by providing sales strategies, guidance and feedback; and participating in marketing campaigns.
Sales and Performance Management:
- To meet 100% of the sales budget of the team he/she supervises.
- To lead and supervise a team of Retail Financial Advisors (RFA) to ensure the team’s success by setting and achieving the sales targets and contributing towards the profitable growth of the company..
- To organize presentations to various organizations and groups to leverage individuals to access retail products.
- To motivate the team, to recognize high performers and to recommend appropriate corrective measures to manage poor performance.
- To maintain Retail Financial Advisors’ (RFA) records and personal files, as well as sales activity management plans.
- To train the Retail Financial Advisors (RFA) on products knowledge, legislations and regulations; sales and marketing techniques.
- To supervise daily activities, conduct weekly sales unit meetings and to submit weekly reports and minutes of unit meetings to the Retail Manager.
- To ensure the One-On-One selling approach for every RFA is put in force and evidenced. To carry out related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with the company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma/ Certificate in Insurance and Risk Management, Economics, Banking and Finance, Marketing, or any related field.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP)
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience specifically in Life Insurance is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions, prescribed methodology, and standard operating procedures.
- Excellent communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures.
- Excellent time management skills, must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Must comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to portray high level of integrity and professionalism, including well-groomed appearance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 June 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th June, 2021.