Underground Mining Safety and Training Administrator at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Underground Mining Safety and Training Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mine Safety and Training Superintendent
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain safety & training records (e.g. Trainee lists, site matrix, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Coordinate corrective actions generated from; Incidents / Investigation reports, Inspections, Hazard Reports ,Safety Meetings
- Book classrooms and ensure they are properly set-up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms).
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Resolve issues as they are arise on site
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
- Qualification in Administration (desirable)
- Proven Experience as training Administrator
- Experience in project Management
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of Office Procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; Working Knowledge Of database and learning management system (LMS
- Excellent Organizational and Multitasking ability
- Outstanding communicating skills
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Positive can do attitude with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Facilitation and presentation skills
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME Indicating the role title “UNDERGROUND MINING SAFETY AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR “ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected] If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 27th October 2021 BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com Only candidates can apply for this job.