20 Jul 2023
Treasury Sales Manager at DTB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Treasury Sales Manager
Working under Head of Treasury, the incumbent will be responsible to facilitate efficient conduct of foreign exchange and money market operations of the Bank in the most profitable manner.
- Drive new sales opportunities by identifying client and prospect treasury management needs through consultative sales and relationship reviews.
- Facilitate treasury related business, and product, development activities through market research and data analysis on financial markets and economic outlooks
- Conduct market research and data analysis on Financial markets and opportunities for potential treasury related business development and products, both locally and globally.
- Development of innovative ideas based on market trends and financial sector development provide advisory services to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Advise the sales and ALM Team of market trends, developments for their sales focus and liquidity management respectively.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance, business administration or related.
- Master degree in relevant field is an added advantage.
- ACI dealing certificate is required.
- At least four years of experience in similar role is required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in foreign exchange and money markets.
- Experience and knowledge in interest rate and derivatives will be advantageous.
- Quick quantitative skills for financial interpretation
- Understanding of the financial market
- Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
- Build relationships and network easily
- Strong service ethics
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted to [email protected]
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date : 8th August, 2023.