Treasury Middle Office Analyst at Absa
- Company: Absa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Absa Jobs in Tanzania - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To support Treasury financial reporting and control framework ensuring that product control infrastructure meets best practice for efficiency and absa internal and external standards, Managing the product control framework and to co-ordinate the finance reporting processes, report on risks/results and provide a source of information for Treasury front office, finance department and general management with regard to positions, results, instruments, products, activities, systems and procedures.
– Assist in the reduction of operational risk and /or any other risk in the Treasury Front and Back-Office Manage and any change initiatives that impact the
– Prepare and monitoring of report on Cancel, Amended and Late trades(CAL report) on daily basis.
– To perform key reconciliation like suspense, FOBO breaks, inter-desk reconciliation on daily basis
– Manage risk and control effectively by applying applicable risk frameworks and embedding a positive risk culture.
– Provide insight of the reported numbers P&L and Balance sheet of Global markets and Treasury execution.
– Produce daily P&L and Balance sheet substantiation for the Global Markets and Treasury Unit.
– Recommend, develop and introduce system automation solutions for Global Markets and Treasury risk monitoring.
– Standardize and refine existing procedures to improve Middle-Office environment and review Pricing/MVA/Rate Reasonability Policies related to Product Control, Global markets & Treasury products.
– Understand and ensure all the key controls in product control and governance arena are actively implemented.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2022.