Travel Coordinator at BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN)
- Company: BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
BESIX BALLAST NEDAM (BBN) LIMITED JOB ADVERTISMENT – Travel Coordinator
BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites job application for Travel Coordinator
|Project||EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility|
|Employer||BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)|
|Work Location||Tanga Area|
|Position Title||Travel Coordinator|
|Reports To:||Finance & Administration Management|
|Employment Duration||August 2023 to June 2025|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Purpose and scope of assignment
Travel coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of a company’s travel-related activities and ensure that all planned and unplanned travels are successful.
- Coordinating with travel agents to make sure that all travel arrangements are made correctly.
- Managing the financial aspects of travel planning by tracking expenditures and generating reports on travel spending.
- Ensuring that travel arrangements meet all legal requirements, including obtaining passports and visas.
- Resolving any issues that arise during travel, such as delays or changes in itinerary.
- Maintaining contacts with traveler/guest regarding their travel plans to ensure satisfaction with arrangements.
- Communicating with embassies, airlines and/or hotels to arrange necessary services for traveler.
- Scheduling airline reservations and hotel accommodations for business trips and vacations
Job qualification, experience and skills.
Applicant should possess the following.
- High School Diploma or any relevant qualifications.
- Excellent presentation, customer service and computer skills.
- Must be familiar with the operations and schedule modes of transportation such as airlines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a corporate travel environment inclusive of experience arranging complex international travel reservation.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able and willing to quick resolve travel-related issues out of working hours.
- Excellent command of English language.
Method of ApplicationAll Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs and all attachments to be combined in a single document) on or before 24th July 2023, 17:00hrs.
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after deadline date, consider your application unsuccessful.