Transfer Driver at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
- Company: Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS SOUTHERN TANZANIA LTD
POSITION: TRANSFER DRIVER
DEPARTMENT: CENTRAL MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: DAR – ES – SALAAM
REPORTING TO: SAFARI OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
Asilia lodges and Camps Southern Tanzania Ltd is looking for an ideal transfer driver with hospitality industry experience who will be a forefront person of customer service able provides transfer services with above-and-beyond to ensure guest experience will be worth.
The main aim of Transfer Driver is to ensures that guests are happy from the moment they land from the plane to take off time by making sure healthy and safety protocol are adhered.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Collect transfers details/itineraries from Operations Department
- Seat for briefing with Operations Department
- Make sure the vehicle is in a proper condition before guests pick up; cleanness, face towels, water, internet, torch and other amenities
- Personal de-briefing: ensure that he is at the right place/airstrip, correct name and number of pax as per itinerary before guests pick up or drop off.
- Hold pick up name properly at airport during pick up and make sure it is written a correct name.
- Hand over gifts, letter, gifts (if any) to guests
- Briefing guests their pick-up time on the following date programme
- Report lost luggage case or any other case/request from guests.
- On time imprest return
Minimum qualification and experience
- Must have attended NIT driving course and had a certificate of PSV
- Valid Driving license for PSV
- At Least Form Four Education Certificate
- A knowledge of the Tourism and Hospitality business will be advantage
- Age limit of 30 – 40 years
- Experience of driving PSV at least for 2 years
- Applicant must be based/Familiar in Dar-es-Salaam
Motivation / Direction & Development
- To understand and work within the vision statement and core values of Asilia group.
- To strive to always under promise and over deliver.
- To be proactive, efficient and diligent
- to act in the interest of the company and its employees at times
- to behave honestly
- to ensure no abusive language or bad behaviour within department
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application and resume not later than 31st March 2023 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE