Training Coordinator at AUMS
- Company: AUMS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Geita
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso. Other international operations are in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success are seeking talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal and committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following position.
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
The purpose of the Training Coordinator is to develop and maintain a professional and dedicate training solutions to the employees as per the business needs and other requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating relevant in-house training programmes and resources.
- Selecting the most appropriate training methods and activities
- Performing needs assessment to identify knowledge gaps and areas in need of improvement.
- Providing vital information about training sessions and informing personnel about available training.
- Maintain accurate and timely training records and reports through strong alignment and engagement with training administrators.
- Provide coaching, reinforcement of safety standards and procedures to entire workforce.
- Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- Participate in training evaluation.
- Manage effectively training resources.
- Maintain conducive learning environment as per company standards and procedure.
- Ordinary/Advanced Secondary Certificate/Diploma in Education or related field.
- This is a hands on position.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required.
- Experienced in Truck/Service Crew, Preference experience in Charge Up/Loader
- Experience in EHS&T role.
- Attended National occupational Health and safety courses will be added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Underground mining.
- Be able to timely adopt/learn and train other trainings as per the business needs.
- Flexible to provide training sessions to meet the needs from different stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Presentation skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Team working skills.
- Effective organizational skills can do attitude and self-motivated.
- Familiar in the use of the Microsoft suite of programmes.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills. Being fluent in both Swahili and English.
- A demonstrated passion for safety and a proactive attitude toward ensuring that safety is front of mind for all employees at all times.
- And applicant must have a valid Tanzanian driving license and have experience driving Underground.
AUMS is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply. Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email [email protected] Application letters should reach the above on or before 08th September 2023,18hr00.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660123 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.