Trade Marketing Manager at ALAF
- Company: ALAF
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
• Ensure staff adherence to Security, Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures
• Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and within the approved Marketing budget.
• Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellent in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing plan
• Assist in the management of the product pricing strategy and trade marketing investments in order to support and deliver long-term growth
• Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
• Plan and manage trade visibility programs and initiatives at trade and ensure relevant messaging on all POS/BTL communication materials
• Consistent dealer engagement through training and regular visits to ensure that the brand is visible, and dealers are engaged on ALAF products.
• Responsible for competitive tracking and marketplace feedback, competitive reports, pricing reports, merchandising reports, local market economic factors, trade changes, and trends.
• Provide trade marketing inputs into new product development
• Maintain good customer relationships between ALAF and its dealers
• Manage the quarterly market surveillance process by ensuring the timely collection of samples and submission of reports to the Marketing Manager.
• A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in trade marketing.
• Prior experience in Trade Marketing.
• Have strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data.
• Capable of thriving in a matrix environment and adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of the consumer industry
• Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse workplace.
• Excellent Communication, Planning, and Organizing skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.