Tour Consultant at Shades of Green Safaris
- Company: Shades of Green Safaris
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
About the company
Shades of Green Safaris is award winning tour, travel and destination management company with foothold across the East African Community countries. The Head Office is located in Arusha. We are committed to provide a 360-degree integrated Destination Management and Travel arrangement services that creates exceptional value. Our people embody the Shades of Green Safaris Limited Spirit to explore, discover, experience and journey beyond.
Position: Tour Consultant
- Prepare and translate itineraries to clients for the various destinations of interest and make sure that all travel arrangements run according to the program.
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities.
- Researching, developing and creating interesting tour packages to clients to meet market demand.
- You may be required to accompany travel groups if need be.
- Handling tour bookings – both inbound and outbound.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies to promote the company and boost company sales
- Contribute to writing dispatching email marketing campaigns and promote social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Tourism Management.
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing
- A team player with good communication skills
- Excellent networking skills and keen on analytical details.
- A foreign language speaking is an added advantage
- Experience in a busy Tours and Travel agency environment and proven track of good performance is an added advantage
Method of ApplicationForward your CV, copy of certificates and Cover Letter to [email protected]. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 June 2022.