Tools Sales and Support Representative (TSSR) at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The TSSR will be responsible for promoting, selling, and supporting our range of Drilling Tools to the mining and construction industries and to retain the market share within allocated customer segment and look for opportunities for growth by targeting new business predominately throughout <>.
Key Performance Areas:
The following shall predominantly be among the core responsibilities for the role.
- Responsible for achieving sales and market share targets and assist with the development of sales budgets and business plans.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships with key decision makers within your allocated sales area.
- Initiating and coordinating product trials with customers, with a focus of adding value to their business.
- Seeking out new applications for Rock Tools products, as well as opportunities for other Sandvik products and services.
- Providing monthly business analysis and market activity report updates.
- Providing monthly stock forecasts by product / by customer.
- Providing training and technical support to external and internal stakeholders.
- Liaising with the Rock Tools Applications Engineers on opportunities for product upgrades and improvements.
- Ensuring that all product warranty issues are dealt with in a timely manner and as per Sandvik warranty procedure.
- Adhering to Sandvik policies and procedures, in particular Sandvik Core Values and EHS policies
- The suitable candidate is expected to have a relevant trade or qualification (Marketing Degree / Higher Diploma), and/or a history in mining related field sales.
- Experience in the application of underground and surface drill operations, specifically TH and DTH drilling is preferred, with operational experience being an added advantage.
- A strong customer focus and the ability to develop solid customer relationships at an operational and management level is a requirement.
- A high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- A good and a strong communicator, displaying high levels of initiative and with an ability to work autonomously.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.