TL – Enterprise (Applications) at DTB Bank
- Company: DTB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TL – Enterprise (Applications)
As a team lead Enterprise Applications, you will lead diversified team environment to support, maintain, document Microsoft technologies which support organization business process and employee productivity while maintaining security.
Working with Banks core IT team, you will have a solid understanding of on-prem AD, Azure AD, server, client, email, Microsoft Teams and cloud technologies in general, as well as experience working in new implementation projects.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on the Windows Server Operating System architecture and the Active Directory Domain in a mission-critical enterprise production environment.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for issues on Microsoft Infrastructure (troubleshooting and diagnosis) for Hybrid environments involving on-premise and cloud platform.
- Interfaces & collaborate with internal and external senior technical engineers to design new solutions and/or troubleshoot technical problems.
- Independently researches and resolves highly complex technical problems.
- Continuously investigate and mitigate security vulnerabilities within Microsoft Infrastructure.
- Perform daily, weekly maintenance routines by proactively actioning on alerts from Monitoring systems related to the above technologies.
- Manage MS subscriptions, licenses, and Identity management and automations using PowerShell, other scripting languages or Microsoft Graph API.
- Create and implement automated processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency and scalability.
- Manage and adhere to all facets of the ITIL concepts such as Change Management Process when making changes to the key production systems.
- Assist with the creation and modification of all documentation/knowledge articles regarding installation, configuration procedures, system documentation, and Standard Operation Manuals.
- Work parallelly with support and on-going technology projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, computer engineering, MIS or related field, preferred.
- At least 3 years overall IT experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- ITIL v3 Certification.
- Must show a progressive advancement in responsibility including deep troubleshooting technical skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, Quest Active Roles Server (ARS) are preferable.
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices, preferably with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) understanding and experience.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g., VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be submitted to [email protected]
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.