TFT Cigarette Making Instructor at Japan Tobacco International
- Company: Japan Tobacco International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Title: TFT Cigarette Making Instructor
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Cigarette Making Instructor
What this position is about – Purpose:
TFT Cigarette Making Instructors (further – Instructor) will support JT Group personnel to work in the cigarette-making area which include operational and mechanical aspects. He/she will be working on machinery, quality, safety KPI improvement projects together with local factory team. Provide on the job training to support development of factory technical staff, in accordance with the established procedure, as well as technical training (basic/advance levels, or customized courses where needed, based on the location demand and in accordance with TFT standards).
Based on requirements and requests, the Instructor may be requested to provide pure support; in which he/she will operate and fix making equipment effectively, as well as support to technical projects (relocation/conversion), TNA (training needs analysis) or remote training. Contribute to continuous improvements and sustain the learnings where possible.
The given position assumes that an employee may be assigned for business trips at the direction of the employer for a specific time period to perform duty assignments away from the permanent place of work (utilization up to 50-75 % of the calendar year).
What will you do – Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for solution of issues in JTG GSC production environment, including machinery performance, quality and safety
- Provision of technical production or technical projects (relocation, conversion) support within qualification according to the technical support plan and at the direction of Technical Projects Manager and/or planning Manager in coordination with his / her direct supervisor
- Studying of new modifications of cigarette making equipment and their differences from the existing equipment, preparing required technical documentation and instructional guidelines
- Support development of JT Group personnel in cigarette making area; utilizing Show, Teach, Assist and Check methodologies as per standards set by GSC Technical and Functional Training team
- Preparation and timely provision of reports related to technical support and training activities in compliance with the policies, procedures and instructions established by the Company
- Establish and maintain network relations with TFT Instructors and Supervisors accordingly. Advise in a timely manner if there is any revision requirement in TFT training programs
- Ensure proper handling of sellable production during trainings including the technical support of serial production during non-training period
- Understand health and safety aspects of their work & assess the risks and learn about potential hazards, know and maintain required control measures in order to keep their workplace healthy and safe
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
- Vocational High School (higher or teaching education shall be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of cigarette-making equipment, 3 years experience in tobacco industry
- Basic English, the higher language proficiency level is considered to be an advantage PC skills at the competent MS Office user level
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE