Test-technical Officer Family Planning at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Senior Grants Officer oversees the implementation of a grant-making strategy and the designation of sub-grants to organizations providing services and support to USAID AFYA YANGU program. The Senior Grants Officer will manage the financial administration of sub-grants, including approval of financial records and invoices. Ensures monitoring, compliance, and reporting of sub-grants. Oversees the financial capacity building of all sub-grantees and provides practical operational guidance to build the management capacity of the local organizations to meet contractual requirements and minimum reporting standards. Ensures timely and cost-effective project implementation, reporting activity results, and meeting project deliverables.
- Advise and contribute to monitoring and evaluation of activities in the context of grants management policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensure sub-grantees follow policies, procedures, and practices consistent with USAID, Jhpiego, and JHU regulations
- Responsible for overall financial and administrative management of sub-grantees, ensuring strict adherence to USG accounting policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance to staff and grantees on administrative policies and procedures for grants management. Technical assistance on the following topics will be provided in conjunction with the Project Finance and Admin Director:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with six to seven years of relevant experience, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in grants design, accounting, and/or sub-grant management on large donor-funded international projects
- Demonstrated expertise with USAID cost principles, reporting requirements, financial regulations, and management systems
- Demonstrated experience managing the implementation of public health projects of over USD 1m per year in developing countries, with emphasis on RMNCAH
- Advanced skills in [Excel and QuickBooks]
- Proficiency in word processing and Microsoft Office
- Experience in developing replicable and sustainable projects in Tanzania
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th March, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE