Territory Manager: Coast – Lindi at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Territory Manager: Coast – Lindi
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Manage and support Vodacom distribution partners and staff within the assigned region by planning and coordinating inter and extra departmental activities in order to maximize sales revenues, grow market share, foster distributor effectiveness through routine review meetings, manage company relationship with regional stakeholders to foster excellent corporate governance.
- Design and implement the regional plan in line with sales & distribution strategy to increase the width and depth of distribution, which would translate into connections and revenues.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region including site performance management, new sites market activations, and conducting retailer meets.
- Manage Coordinate and support distributors/dealers and other partners in the region whilst optimizing Distribution partners’ returns in terms of ROI and ensure mutually healthy returns.
- Information mining to facilitate review and action plan at the Territory/town level and prepare weekly reports for management meetings.
- Drive and ensure Consistency and Standardisation of Service Delivery by implementing approved Distributor operating manual and standards.
- Develop, Manage, Train and motivate staff assigned to the territory as well Distribution Partners.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course.
- Atleast 3 years of varied experience in Sales & Distribution.
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- High level of integrity and work ethics.
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solutions and results.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th February, 2021.