Territory Manager at Total
- Company: Total
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Under the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.). He is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles.
- He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
-SFS: shop, wash, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
-Reception of Products/ Service / Quality: Top service,
-Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
-Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
- He studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working capital required & Forecasted P & L).
- He controls and wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (Real P & L).
- He proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
- He proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
- He enrolls new fuel card customers and maintains the existing customers
- He conducts stock control and review all records pertaining to station operations – manually maintained records + electronic (FCC)
- He ensures the stations comply with statutory requirements
- He ensures hygiene control at the shops is implemented as per TOTAL HACCP rules
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least three years’ experience
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.
Region, department, area
Fixed term position
Experience level required
3 – 6 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 29th September, 2020.