Territory Manager-1 at Diageo
- Company: Diageo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Description :
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
The Payroll Operations Team within the Employee Experience Tower contributes to the delivery of payroll for Diageo across Europe & Africa; constantly liaising with 3rd party Service Providers.
The team works within an uncompromising pay cycle time frame, providing a consistently reliable and accurate service within a multifaceted environment from both ongoing legislative and Policy changes
Purpose of Role
The Territory Manager will manage an assigned geographical area which may include towns/villages and several distributor territories in terms of achieving the primary and secondary sales targets/ distribution and other Key Performance Indicators.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Mentoring as part of Diageo’s toolkit.
- Secondary sales management through stockiest and retail.
- Identification of potential areas for new distributors and stockiest.
- Responsible for joint activities that are done between Top outlets and SBL to increase sales and market share.
- Responsible for growing his/her distributor by being a logistic provider to a strategic partner with Serengeti Breweries ltd.
Qualifications and experience required
- Must have at least college graduate (Diploma and above) with mathematical and analytical skills, preferably business administration with 3-5 years relevant experience
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Must be excellent in interpersonal communication, self-initiator, must be able to work with low supervision, must have an analytical mind and ambitious to reach high targets, must be able to take business related initiatives to produce positive business results. Must always be wearing clean and presentable branded clothing, must be shaved and showered every day as he is representing SBL in front of the distributors, retail customers and consumers.
- SKILL SET: Must have salesmanship skills, communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, basic calculation and mobile device using skills, must be able to drive vehicles in an excellent manner
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2022.