Techno Functional Analyst – Banking Domain at International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited
- Company: International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited.
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM ELIGIBLE AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
POSITION: TECHNO FUNCTIONAL ANALYST – BANKING DOMAIN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the Bank’s initiatives in Digital Products like Internet /Mobile Banking etc
- Contribute to the overall planning of the project timeline and resources, effective implementation and monitoring of the project status and plans.
- Support the prompt delivery and implementation of strategic initiatives and process improvement, automation and enhancements requested by the business units.
Competencies & Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Technology or Software Development/Engineering or other related degree or its equivalent.
- Functional knowledge and exposure to Retail and Corporate Banking, Digital Banking (Internet/Mobile banking), Card Products (Umoja, MasterCard, VISA)
- Understanding accounting concepts in banking domain mainly on Retail and Corporate modules like Loans, Deposits, Payments, Trade Finance, Treasury e.t.c.
- Knowledge and experience in applications related to banking domain such as Oracle Flexcube core banking system, Oracle Banking Digital Experience, Chequepoint cheque truncation & EFT system, SWIFT, TISS, REUTERS, preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in banking domain
- Experience in developing Oracle BIP reports, SQL and PL/SQL knowledge essential
- DBA level expertise or knowledge in Oracle/MSSQL will be added advantage
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Method of ApplicationInterested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position applied for , to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address: [email protected]
or To: HR Department, International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor, Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. 0. Box 9362, Dar es Salaam. The deadline for submitting the application is 24 May 2022.