Technician at Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
- Company: Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 2 vacant posts mentioned below:-
TECHNICIAN II -1 POST
Report to: Chief Prototype Workshop Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate machine tools such as lather, milling boring, grinding, drilling and gear cutting machines.
- To calculate and set special machine tool operations e.g gear generation setting parameters and numerical control machines programming.
- To assist junior Artisans in the interpretation of complex manufacturing engineering drawings.
- To identify machine tool malfunction for proper reporting.
- To undertake safety measures of production personnel machine tools material handling and other facilities.
Method of ApplicationThe Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha,
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service. Closing Date : 30th May, 2021.