Technical Service Manager at AB InBev
- Company: AB InBev
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engineering Management, Manage Plant Asset Care Budget / Finances
- Lead the establishment of a capacitance engineering capability
- Lead engineering projects by increasing efficient project planning and execution thereof *Ensure conformance to specifications and standards
- Manage the F&E function including Operations and Maintenance
- Manage Site Engineering, encompassing Site Maintenance, Engineering Stores and Engineering procurement
- Lead the risk management program, encompassing occupational health and safety and risk management
- Ensure legal compliance in engineering and adherence to legal standards/regulations
- People Management Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Lead the engineering team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment and team interaction
- Lead the development of engineering team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members
- Conduct regular engineering team goal review sessions
- Ensure training need analyses are conducted and training plans developed for team members
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure cross skilling occurs within the engineering team
Maintain safe healthy and risk-free working environment
- Ensure safety, healthy & environmental legislation compliance
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
Manage Human Resource
- Develop employees
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
- Manage and apply personnel practices
Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate site instrumentation
Ensure engineering standards compliance
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through ZBS Maintenance
Lead maintenance strategy lead as per VPO
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Implement VPO and Associated GOP’s
- Manage progress according to glide paths set and agreed
Manage small site projects
- Project completion on time and in budget
Manage financial performance
- Manage ZBB Maintenance and CAPEX budgeting process
- Control departmental costs
- Review financial results.
- Utilities, Packaging and Brewing IQMS
- Maintenance Cost per Hl to benchmarks
- Spares stockholding levels
- Utilities cost
- Workshop Housekeeping
- Identification of unsafe practices.
- GMP/5S audit results
- Adherence to local regulations
- Maintenance skills on site including Coswin.
- PLC and Software skills on site
- SCAP progress [Skills Competency auisition Process]
- Brewing Plant Reliability
- Utilities Plant Reliability
- Packaging Machine Efficiency
- Maintenance Indicators
- Complete in time and in cost
- Min B.Sc/HND – Engineer Electrical/Mechanical. (M.Sc added advantage)
- 2-3 Years as a Packaging or Brewing & Utilities Engineer
Skills and Attributes:
- A motivated individual with high levels of resilience and the ability to operate in a high-pressure environment Commercial Acumen with strong planning & financial management skills
- Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem-solving capability
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven leadership and management capability.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An Innovative thinker, persuasive, assertive and a good negotiator
- Ability to implement appropriate HR processes to lead, motivate and develop employees
- Band: VII
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2023.