Technical Operator-Etp at Diageo
- Company: Diageo
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy and reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel encouraged? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Serengeti Lite, Guinness, Pilsner and SIB. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Purpose of the Role:
- To man operation of the influent and effluent Treatment plant process all the time to guarantee compliance legally and maintain diageo reputation in safeguarding environmental pollution in any form as a result of making beer
- The significance of this role is important as an in-market lead implementing the wider company health & safety and environmental strategy, policy and programs that promote health and safety Excellence and sustainable development, which is identified as a business priority, and in line with Diageo’s Blue Print strategy, Global Environmental Policy, Code of Business Conduct, and 2020 targets. which is identified as a business priority.
- Operate ETP machines on shift basis
- Run the process at required level of compliance on keeping and maintaining Key performance indicators always on specification of Diageo and legally compliance
- Do cleaning and maintanance of the machineries all the time
- Report daily shift kpi and any fault observed during his/her shift
- Responsible for health & safety and environmental aspects and adherence to standards, code of conduct and health & Safety and environmental policy
- deliver environmental kpi as per specification
- Engage with the Daily Operational Review meetings to provide insight of performance and improvement opportunities.
- On call to respond to emergencies at the plant.
- during his/her shift Ensure effluent treatment plant (ETP) is well maintained and deliver compliant effluent discharge
- Diploma/Degree in BSC science related
- At least three 1 years’ experience in, same capacity/field and preferably in FMCG.
- Knowledge of waste treatment added advantage
- Proactive altitude and eager to learn new things
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th January, 2023.