Technical Director, Healthcare Quality Assessment, and Improvement at Palladium
- Company: Palladium
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected]
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Project Overview and Role:
Under the USAID-sponsored Data for Impact (D4I) project, Palladium is executing site level monitoring and health data collection activity in Tanzania. The overall goal of the activity is to improve clinical care, patient safety and health care operations. This will be accomplished by periodic quality assessments (QA) of USAID supported health sites with recommendations for actions to improve quality (QI). The Technical Director will have overall responsibility for the activity including technical oversite of site monitoring, reporting to USAID and Palladium HQ D4I management and supervision of local field staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure responsiveness to the Mission’s requests.
- Work with Palladium HQ to ensure contractual and management oversight and for D4I project reporting.
- Supervise the local staff including the field monitoring staff.
- Oversee the technical aspects of the activity, including the development and revision as needed of all QA/QI and DV protocols, coordination of site visits.
- Help to prepare monthly reports for USAID,
- Review data analyses and provide other technical expertise as needed.
- Help to train the data collectors and ensure that quality data collection procedures are followed. participate in quarterly data review with USAID, and presentation of data in innovative formats.
- Report to the Palladium HQ Activity Lead.
- Have a deep understanding of the stakeholder relationships in Tanzania, familiarity with USAID programming, health management information system expert with knowledge of M&E, QI and data presentation, public health knowledge of HIV, FP, MCH and Malaria programming;
- Experience with the PEPFAR QA/QI tools for monitoring, especially SIMS;
- Experience in developing QA/QI site monitoring tools and their implementation;
- Experience training field officers in data collection utilizing the USAID and project developed site monitoring tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Available to travel locally in Tanzania as required.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th November , 2021.