Team Lead (Tanzania) at Marawin Limited
- Company: Marawin Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are looking for a Team Lead with experience in the field of Customer Service who has worked in the betting industry only and knows how to properly handle Chats, E-mails and Calls while always paying attention to the Customer and understanding the Customer’s needs, managing and handling a team of Customer Service Agents.
Key Responsibilities for Team Lead
- Promote outstanding customer relations among team members.
- Supervise, evaluate and assist in staff scheduling, training and coaching.
- Conduct efficient daily quality assessment on agent activities with customers per SLA.
- Communicate new procedures, directives, etc. with the agents
- Enforces procedures to ensure agents compliance with company’s rules, regulations and asset security.
- Periodical performance of agent activities to have first-hand interaction and feedback from customer.
- Random barge into agent chats/calls to ensure effective quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure collaborative relationships with other departments to ensure optimal service levels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and alert management of trends in customer complaints.
- Provide daily/ weekly and monthly report on the activities of the team
- Ensure all agents under your supervision meets their KPIs
- Achieving your KPI per target set by the department
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Required Skills, Proficiencies and Qualification
- Bachelor’s/ master’s degree in any related area
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Team Lead and working in the sport betting industry only
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability to shift management
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team Player
- MS Office
- Operational Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Know-How
Do not apply if you do not have Sports betting experience and do not live in Accra environs.
Note: We screen candidates through online test (Aptitude and Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.
Important Notice: It is with regret that because of the numerous applications we receive, we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date you should presume that on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 23rd July. 2022