Teaching Volunteers (4) at Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
- Company: Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Teaching Volunteers (4)
- Teaching Volunteers
The Volunteer Programme gives an opportunity to choose between volunteering to teach students of primary school or pre-school at HBS. We also accept volunteer in other fields like marketing, communication and accounts. The candidate for this programme among others is expected:-
- Teach English, Math and other subjects, organize games and arts
- Share your love and care with children
- Share your culture and empower children
- Provide support for extracurricular activities
You do not have to be a professional teacher, you simply need to be an open heart and a desire to improve the individual understanding of children and adults of academics and the world in general.Once you qualify, the institution will provide:-
- Flight ticket (for foreign) or bus ticket for local transport
- Shared house in kigamboni, with each person allocated a private room
- Meals will be provided during work days and meal allowances for weekends and public holiday
- Completed or in progress collage degree or diploma in any field
- Passion for teaching, sharing knowledge.
- Love and care of Children
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application including CV and copies of certificates in pdf format to:- [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 15th November 2020.
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.