Teacher Librarian at Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
- Company: Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES, T is to provide accessible, world class education, which prepares students to become self confident, open minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and the wider society. AKES, T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKES, T is looking to hire qualified candidates for the following positions based in Dar es Salaam:
Aga Khan Primary School
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters in Education from reputable accredited
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Primary Years Programme.
- High level of awareness of current developments and research findings in the field of primary/ elementary school teaching and learning and able to extend classroom inquiries
Method of ApplicationApplications should include application letter showing how you meet the requirements of the position up dated curriculum vitae, and names of three professional referees one must be your current employer. Subject Line should be the position you have applied for.
Apply Through email, post or physical submit to the office.
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania
P 0 Box 125
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email protected]