Teacher – Early Childhood at Kazini Kwetu
- Company: Kazini Kwetu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
On behalf of a client who runs a reputable school in Kigamboni, we are loking for Teacher – Early Childhood to work in Kigamboni. The desired candidate should have at least 2 years of experience and either Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children of up to six yearsof age.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- Performs anyother duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Either a Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Knowledge of early childhood education programs and techniques.
- Knowledge of child development theory and practice.
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth.
- Ability to exercise control and maintain classroom discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable safety procedures.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th February, 2021.