Tax Seniors x2 at Mazars Wiscon Associates
- Company: Mazars Wiscon Associates
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Mazars Wiscon Associates
Mazars (Mazars Wiscon Associates) is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Tanzania is looking for candidates to fill following positions.
Position Title: Tax Seniors (2)
The Tax Seniors are required to support Managers in executing tax engagements and delivering high quality tax services. The applicant contributes to the achievement of quality tax work through the development and use of tax technical skills and business knowledge to resolve work issues effectively.
The major responsibilities include:
- Plan, perform and review straightforward tax compliance work
- Work on tax deliverables and ensure the timely completion of tax work
- Work closely and nurture ongoing relationships with clients
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns for entities
- Manage all tax compliance
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation
- Resolve queries on tax issues from clients or the tax authority
- Tax dispute resolution where required
- Work closely with tax manager on duties listed above
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a medium / large practice environment;
- CPA or equivalent qualifications, strong academic background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or taxation discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications to [email protected] or Mazars Office Apex Tower, Lugoda street Box 78999 Dar es Salam by 5 October 2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 October 2020.