Tareminet Network Volunteer at Dignity Kwanza
- Company: Dignity Kwanza
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Refugee and Migration Network (TAREMINET) is a network of organizations working with refugees, asylum seekers, and migrants in Tanzania.
TAREMINET Network Volunteer
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania Refugee and Migration Network (TAREMINET) C/O DIGNITY Kwanza – Community Solutions
- Coordinate member’s meeting.
- Follow-up on member’s contribution i.e. membership and subscription fees.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery and high quality of network activities and achieve the intended outputs.
- Resource mobilization and fundraising of the network.
- Create and maintain comprehensive network documentation, and reports.
- Guarantee the highest level of transparency and efficiency of execution of the network activities.
To perform any other duty under TAREMINET/ assigned by the supervisor to achieve the project objectives.
Qualification & Experience required:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a media or communication person. Experience in working with donor-funded projects will have an added advantage.
- Must have a Degree in Media, Journalism or any related field.
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English, including strong writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to [email protected] with the subject line of TAREMINET NETWORK VOLUNTEER by COB 14th September 2020
Selected candidates must be ready to attend the interview on 14th September 2020.