Tanzania Agriculture and Economic Growth at DAI
- Company: DAI
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for multiple positions for an upcoming five-year USAID/Tanzania agriculture and economic development program. The USAID/Tanzania program will work to increase the commercialization, inclusiveness, and competitiveness of horticulture market systems in Tanzania by reducing binding constraints to private sector investment, strengthening existing markets, enhancing technology commercialization, increase agricultural productivity and profitability, and increase collaborative learning and adaptation.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates with a passion for building the resilience capacities and overall livelihoods of Tanzanian communities. Please send us an application if you are a dedicated professional who enjoys being part of a dynamic team with previous experience on donor-funded programs and strong English skills. Tanzanian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Requirements: a Master’s Degree with minimum 7-years relevant work experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree minimum of 10-years of relevant work experience, in one or more of the following areas:
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Market Systems and Private Sector Engagement
- Resilience and Livelihoods
- Nutrition and Food Security
- Climate Change Adaptation and Natural Resource Management
- Partnership Development
- Gender Equity and Youth Social Inclusion
- Information Communications Technologies
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Communications and Knowledge Management
- Project Finance, Operations, and Administration
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th November, 2021.