System Database Admin at Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
- Company: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Vacancy – 6 months Skills Training
Skills trainee in System & Database Administration
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves – as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes – the community and the most vulnerable. CCBRT is Tanzania’s largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. We’re committed to empower people with disabilities and their families, improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. The CCBRT Academy provides training to health care professionals.
CCBRT runs a Skills Training Programme allowing people who completed their professional education to be exposed and gain skills and work experience for a fixed period of 6 months as a skills trainee.
Within CCBRT’s department for Innovation & Business Analysis, we have a trainee position free from 1st March 2022 for an enthusiastic and qualified graduate interested to enhance his/her skills in practical Systems & Database Administration
During the placement period, the trainee will:
- Work with enterprise software and database to enhance optimum performance
- Troubleshoot enterprise business information system
- Learn how to develop database queries to extract data and create reports
- Assist with database design and development
- Assist with maintaining and administering database and business applications
- Learn on business applications and business processes
- Assist with extracting requirements for new systems developments and improvements
The trainee will be be supervised and coached by the Head of Innovation & Business Analysis
- has a degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer engineering
- Is proficient with computer systems and IT networks
- Has the ability to multitask, knows how to prioritise and has a hands-on mentality Has exceptional communication skills
Work placement trainees are not paid. A small monthly stipend is provided to contribute to transport costs.
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a maximum 1-page covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We encourage qualified Tanzanians as well as people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Closing Date : 20th February , 2022.