Swahili Tutor at Wesley College
- Company: Wesley College
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SWAHILI TUTOR
LOCATION: Mwanza, Tanzania
JOB TYPE: Part Time
POSITION TITLE: Kiswahili Tutor
SUPERVISOR: H.O.D Adult Education
JOB SUMMARY: Following approved curriculum, ensure student’s competency in areas of study through instruction and evaluation, and provide reports of the same to head of the department.
- Following college procedures, make sure that all class periods are attended and that your attendance is recorded in the appropriate way
- Utilize curriculum to prepare a lesson plan which should be approved by the head of the department.
- Conduct classes according to approved lesson plans.
- Take attendance of students and reports to the head of the department.
- Evaluate student’s progress in learning and record the results of the evaluation according to college procedures.
- Issue marks to students and make sure that all marks are recorded and submitted to the office no more than one week after the end of the course.
- Check in with the head of the department at least once every three weeks to give a verbal report of class progress and discussion any challenges in the curriculum or student progress.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or relevant field
- Experience in team building and a participatory leadership culture
- Fluent in Swahili
- Preference given to Tanzanian applicants
- Experience at an institute of higher learning or training institute or secondary schools
Method of ApplicationAll Applications must be submitted for short listing before 02nd April 2022
Applications for the above post must be submitted to the following
address: [email protected] or Applicants can submit their applications physically to the HR office at Wesley college.