10 Mar 2021
Surveyor at Dangote
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dangote
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct surface surveys to identify the characteristics of potential land or mining development site
- Conduct initial survey, risk assessment and environmental impact assessment for potential sites to assess whether plans are workable
- Implement and monitor the development of the mines
- Conduct quarterly survey on stocks, pit and reject dump.
- Monitor reject dump for any change to the plan submitted to the ministry and advice the head section and head of department accordingly.
- Design, develop and implement computer applications for use in mining operations such as mines design, modelling or mapping or for monitoring mines conditions.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of yearly excavation plan.
- Examine maps, deposits, drilling locations or mines to determine the location, size, accessibility, contents, value and potential profitability of deposits.
- Implement and coordinating mining plans and safety program
- Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering and management personnel
- Ascertain and prepare quarterly report on the mining boundaries and title deeds of the company.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the head of mines or Supervisor.
- Holder of Bachelor of Science in Geomatics or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant position.
- (Working experience in open pit mines will add an advantage)
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th March, 2021.