Supply Chain & Logistics Manager at Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd
- Company: Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Job Opportunities Brief
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and robust team of a leading state-of-the-art optic fiber manufacturing and selling company in East and Central Africa? Are you looking for a challenging assignment where you will get the chance to create a long-lasting impact? Are you eager to accelerate your career as a Chief Commercial Officer, Sales & Marketing Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, and a Human Resources Officer in this Tanzanian tech company?
Well, this is Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd founded in 2015 as a fiber cable manufacturing company and is also a Specialist Electrical Contractor. Raddy can produce up to 24,000 kilometers of optic fiber per year and is expected to provide about 670 jobs making it the third largest in Africa and the first in East and Central Africa in the fiber manufacturing space. The products range covers the entire indoor fiber optic uses such as FTTh cables and accessories and outdoor uses such as ADSS cables, micro cables and armoured cable.
Position: Supply Chain & Logistics Manager (1 Post)
We are looking for a high-profile Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to shape our supply chain management and all the logistic issues. You will ensure that products, inventory, parts, and people move from one place to another efficiently and cost effectively at Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operationalization of supply chain workplan, control, storage and flow of products, materials, and information. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the incumbent will support all the departments with the supply chain and logistic issues for efficient running of the enterprise.
- Materials Identification & Management
- Material Acquisition
- Products Distribution & Logistics:
- Stores & Inventory Supervision:
Requirements and Skills
- 6+ years of relevant procurement, supply chain logistics experience in a company with 100+ employees. Experience in a technology driven company is an added advantage.
- Possess extensive knowledge of procurement, logistics, supply chain, and inventory principles and practices and have an ability to coach others.
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing, and managing procurement and supply chain management policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, operations engineering, supply chain management or similar degree areas.
- Excellent in English and Kiswahili.