Supplies Officer at Tatc / Shirika La Nyumbu
- Company: Tatc / Shirika La Nyumbu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Tatc / Shirika La Nyumbu
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 6 vacant posts mentioned below:-
SUPPLIES OFFICER III -1 POSTS
Report to: Chief Supply Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To check goods against GRN before acceptance for storage.
- To keep complete, accurate and up to date records of stock movements of all items in the store.
- To keep stores and stocks in appropriate locations in good condition to minimize loss, obsolescence or damage.
- To ensure cleanliness and economy in utilization of storage spaces.
- To organize, supervise and control the purchasing functions and activities both locally and international.
- To maintain proper records of purchasing section to endure easy accessibility to past and present information on the activities of the section.
- To compute and determine the average stock consumption rates which will assist in assessing adequacy of stocks in given period.
- In cooperation with user departments assist initiation of the procurement process.
- To determine the purchase cost of materials by taking into consideration all costs embodied in procurement.
- In collaboration with the financial/ cost accounting division ascertain the value of stock balance to be incorporated in the final accounts as and when required, especially at the year end.
- NBMM professional level III or Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
Method of ApplicationApplication should be sent to the
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service. The deadline for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM