Supplies Officer at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the Road’s networks and Construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the Social – Economic development of the Country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in Conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: SUPPLIES OFFICER – (1 POST)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holders of Degree in Commerce(Materials Management)or Advanced Diploma in Materials Management recognized by PSPTB
- Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB)as Procurement and Supplies Technician
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 3 (Three) years’ work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- To prepare estimates and budget for office supplies;
- To manage incoming and outgoing supplies;
- To maintain receipt and issue register;
- To manage stock;
- To undertake stock taking;
- To manage goods for disposal;
- To perform such other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Method of ApplicationAll the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates, together with names of three reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 01.08.2022 at 16:30Pm Hrs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to;
P.O. Box 02,
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 August 2022.