Supervisor, Inventory Management at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The inventory supervisor has the duties to ensure that the stocks of the bank are managed well. The role holder will be required to take steps to decrease the excess inventory as well as ensure that enough stock is available to meet the daily operational requirements.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages; and address the shortages proactively.
- Ensure record daily deliveries and shipments are reconcile with the inventory
- Preparation of Stores Report and submit to the Manager Inventory and Records Management on weekly and monthly.
- To make sure all bin cards are in good order as per inventory management policy.
- Ensure all incoming Goods from Suppliers are with all necessary document (Purchasing order (PO) and delivery note)
- Ensure both Capex and Opex registers are well maintained for all outgoing/incomings items.
- Ensure all received and issued items are in SAP system.
- Ensure timely replenish of stock to avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Collaborate with other employees in the inventory and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field in any recognized University
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., CPIM) will be Added advantage
- Experience in Banking/Financial institutions will be an added advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- attention to detail
- Flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision.
- High level of integrity
- Pro activeness and innovative in problem solving
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14th December, 2022.