Strategy & Marketing Officer at WASSHA
- Company: WASSHA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Strategy & Marketing Officer
REPORT TO: Project manager of COO office
Location: Dar es Salaam
WASSHA Incorporation; provide the rental device and charging service using clean energy. Our mission is to provide power to the people through Kiosks, WASSHA provides a whole new experience for people in off-grid areas with affordable, accessible and safe electricity. WASSHA is starting the multiple trials of new businesses to construct the eco-system which can supply the smart experience with people through various approaches.
We are looking for Strategy & Marketing officer to do the promote strategic work in Energy as a Service (EaaS) business, the research and proceed with trial for new business idea that related to our business. Through this duties, this post will try to change people’s life and empower them to show their values more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Growth of EaaS business, and improving the operations.
- Execute the medium to long-term strategy for EaaS business.
- Conduct survey /research on new business assigned.
- Provide survey reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from stakeholders.
- Make the effort to achieve the target set by the project manager and members.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting WASSHA products and services to those markets
- Undertake WASSHA marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and updating customer databases
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues,
- Attend meetings at WASSHA’s office or the designated place as requested by WASSHA;
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions which are beneficial to the company;
Education and Experience
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Research and interview skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency of English
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
Method of Application
- Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] and [email protected] indicating why you think you qualify for this post.
- Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
- Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
- Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history.
- Also local residents belonging in that region, who meets the above qualifications, are highly encouraged.